New RH yarn

chickpea67

Hi All-

I was on the Red Heart homepage yesterday and noticed they are coming up with a new yarn. It's called Red Heart soft and is being shipped Aug 26. Hopefully it will compete with Caron's Simply Soft which I just discovered and absolutely love!

The color samples look great as well-- but you knwo the stores will only stock the boring old colors and none of the bright and fun ones!

Thanks for the info, I hope the stores get with it and stock good stuff, everytime I buy a great color, when I go back to get more it's been discontinued or they don't stock that color anymore, It happened with a couple of colors so far. Maybe I'll look on the website and see for myself what is available, I never really thought of buying it online or from the horses mouth, so to speak!

Maria

I have never posted or replyed before and I'm probably doing this in the wrong area or format. So please bear with me. I'm looking for new flesh colored yarns for making soft sculpture baby dolls. I like the Red Heart yarns for soft sculpture and find that some of the cheap yarns are stiffer and better for soft sculpture details than the expensive soft yarns that I would use for clothing etc. I used pepermint and peach when they were popular colors but I'm having problems finding these colors in the knitting worsted yarns and no luck at all in the sport yarn or thread yarns.

Archived