Witches cauldron

Very cute!!!I would do one for Haloween but with 4 kids we are never home long enugh to pass out candy. It would be cute to make 4 itty bitty ones for candy sacks, I am not an experienced crocheter so does anyone elseknow how to do that?

Ooooh! Cool! Thanks for that link =) I have several hallowe'en projects in mind and this will fit right in!

Shelain, I haven't looked at the pattern yet (just the pic) but it looks like you'd work it like a hat, then towards the end do some more increases to get a rolled edge, add a strap and yer good to go!

I just peeked at the pattern, this one is only 4 inches tall and 7 1/4 inches around so it's actually perfect for what you want (I think) just shorten the strap if you like. Or you could go down a hook size or two, or use sport weight and a small hook to get a much smaller size (oooohhhhhhhh or thread for a teensy one! I like that idea lol to decorate with)

:yay I love it! And MarvieN is right, these would adorable in thread!!

Ahhhh Hallowmas my favorite holiday, hehe.

The same site also has some cute goodie bag patterns and some decorations too. The candycorn potholder is too funny, heh.

Archived