Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vacation is going nice so far- had a great time in Boston with DD- the weather there was absolutely perfect as was the company :-)

I had a nice visit in NH with my cousin- and I drove home today. I now have the place to myself. I'm going to visit DD in Philly on Friday- I'm going to clean er....crochet tomorrow and then see what youngest DD is doing on Saturday or Sunday.

A Holly Lobby opened in Easton PA (about an hour drive) and I'm toying with the idea of driving there on Saturday to check it out (especially since DH isn't here and he can't moan about it...but I really need to get through some of the yarn I have here first)

I bought some yarn today. I probably shouldn't have. It's kinda like the grass is always greener. You always want the colors you don't have. At least that's how it is with me. I'm sure Mary doesn't have that problem. She has every color under the sun, I'm sure.

I understand what you are saying Shannon- I do that too....And then I can't remember what colors I have!

Yarn is so addictive...but I think if I can get all my gifts made (some of them being afghans) I'll make a good dent in the stash-

Mary- how did you get the crochet toppers on the towel? Do you have a special tool to put the holes in the towel? i think I should make one for my cousin as a thank you- she loves them. I remember a couple of years ago when I was visiting her, we went to a craft show and she bought a couple of them and I did see some in her kitchen.

Mary- I don't think anyone has a stash like you:lol

But I realized when I was picking out what yarn to bring with me to Boston that I have about 40 skeins of yarn- for me that is alot! I need to use some of it, but then I see pretty yarn and I buy more- like the Cascade yarn I bought in Boston (at least this will definitely be used since DD picked it out and I will be making her a hat/scarf (and if enough yarn) fingerless gloves with the mitten flap (have you ever made them Mary)

Archived