Tester Found: Fluffy marshmellow babyghan

annmcc1976

Hello all I'm dabbling with Designing patterns to offer up on my Etsy shop. i have been working on this one pattern that i started a ghan with as a freeform.. myfriend LOVED it and suggested I write it out and offer it on my Etsy. but I need a tester to see if I Wrote it in a easy to understand form. PM me if you wish To test this for me.

you do not need to make a complete blanket.

Pattern Description: Baby Afghan (But you can make a swatch)

Pattern Style (written,:)

Pattern Photo (optional):will provide upon request

Skill Level:Easy

Yarn/Material/Tools Required (specify which will supplied by designer and which by tester)WW yarn and Ghook. or larger

Tester Information

Number of Testers Needed:1

Approximate Time Required to Complete Project: 1 week to at least do a test swatch. no need to make a entire afghan. just big enough swatch to be sure directions are easy to fallow

Deadline:Saturday next week.

Tester Experience (do you want testers to have prior experience, submit references, etc.):dose not matter as long as they know the stitches FPDC, BPDC. and other basic stitches

Tester Responsibilities (what exactly do you want testers to do and what information do you want them to supply to you):To mke up a Test swatch in a size they wish... fallowing the pattern, and let me know if the directions i give are easy enough to fallow

Any Special Software Requirements (Microsoft Word, pdf reader, etc.):NOne.. i will send it in Norml Email form.. I will not Pdf it till it's proffed nd tested

Compensation

Please specify what compensation you are offering to pattern testers (none, free copy of final pattern, monetary fee, etc.).Free Final Verision of the pattern,

Dear Annie:

Sweetie I'm not done with your baby blanket pattern so i guess you can call this a swatch for now but i am going to finish this and then place it in the show and tell....

Your pattern is nice and easy and very easy to understand ... Even a beginner can do this....

So here is 2 photos one of each side of how it looks....

I guess I'm not so good at photos but ladies One side has the two front Post Dc's Lovely and close

then when you turn the back there are like little square boxes...

I tell ya its lovely...

I'm going to try and do a swatch with a darker yarn and post it here Monday

So you all can see better what I mean

I love the fact that is reversible..... Neato..

Thank you for letting me test this for you...

I can hardly wait to finish it so i can show it fully done...

hugs

Lillibet

post-6956-135897526351_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897526357_thumb.jpg

post-6956-13589752636_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897526362_thumb.jpg

Archived