I'm stuck again

Psyicman

Question

Ok so I am still learning a lot of new things for crocheting and this new pattern im working on is really confusing me. Its susposed to be a girls bathing suit bottom. Its the most complacated thing that I have ever attempted to make. I will post some pictures of the project when i'm done. I can't for the life of me figure out what this means in this pattern im working.

"Row 1: chain 25, double crochet in 4th stitch from hook, double crochet across. Total: 23 double crochets."

I can do the chain 25 and I know were the 4th stitch from the hook is. but how does that work out to 23 double crochets? Am I just missing something so simple that only a noobie would miss? Oh and thank you for all your help in the last post I submited.

6 answers to this question

Ohhhhhhhhh I get it thanks. See i knew it was so simple I would over look it. Ok how about what this means?

Row 2: Turn. chain 3 (benin double crochet here and throughtout.), double crochet in same stitch, 21 crochets across, 2 double crochets in last stitch.

what is the same stich?

Thanks a lot. You have all been a big help. I am now stuck on this part

this is what the patern says: "row 24-31: turn. slip stitch in next stich, begin 2- doulbe crochet cluster, double crochet in eash stitch across to the 4th stitch from end. 1 double crochet cluster, skip last stitch."

2-double crochet cluster: chain 2, work a double crochet in next stich leaving the last look on the hook. Yarn over and draw through all 3 loops on hook.

and also is this just different way of doing the above?

1 double crochet cluster.

Archived