Knooking hook help

joules

ive just discovered this and want to try it. has anyone used the "Knit Pro Symfonie Interchangeable Tunisian Crochet Hooks" and "KnitPro Interchangeable Needle Cable" as from the site shown below.

http://www.getknitted.com/acatalog/Knit_Pro_Crochet_Hooks.html

i was thinking about getting the 3.5mm as thats the hook im using with my current stash :)

thanks

They're nice. I don't see why they wouldn't technically work. If the cable has a stopper permanently attached, you'll need to remove that part. Also depending on your project, cable length may be an issue (I forgot to see if it mentioned how long the cable was....?) But I was working a sweater (raglan) and my cord was 24" and I had plenty of length. If you are looking to just try knooking out before you spend alot of $, you can modify a regular hook quite easily, or there are sometimes knooks listed on etsy for a fair price.....want to add that I notice you are in the uk, so you might be limited in your buying options, as opposed to me, in the US. But I say if you can afford these, go for it! They're pretty as well!

Archived