looking for poem

i am making a blanket for my niece and the size from what i can tell is turning out small i used a bigger needle but it still small perfect for a stroller so i am looking for a poem to attach to it just so she knows its for stroller for car seat use can some one please help...thanks sylvia

How 'bout something like:

Tiny, it's true, but made just for you

To keep cozy in car-seat or stroller...

Warm as a hug and snug as a bug,

Ride with love wherever you roller.

...or roll her(?)

LOL I know, that last line, eh? :P

...or roll her(?)

that is perfect thank you so much i love it love it love it :cheer

i am making a blanket for my niece and the size from what i can tell is turning out small i used a bigger needle but it still small perfect for a stroller so i am looking for a poem to attach to it just so she knows its for stroller for car seat use can some one please help...thanks sylvia

It's always useful to have a stroller or car seat size blanket. I'm glad you didn't frog it.

I have a little story to tell about the blankie my granny made when I had my daughter. My dad bought her the yarn, and she crocheted it. She didn't like the size of it and kept on going. Soon, it was big enough to fold over and make it into a square blankie. My dad was a little disappointed because he had wanted a larger blanket for my child. But I actually loved it because it was perfect for the car. And I still have it. Granny crocheted around the edge in a little scallop design and it was wonderful. Both kids got lots of use out of the little blankie.

And now that both Granny and Dad are gone, the memories in that blanket are priceless.

:manyheart

...or roll her(?)

my niece loved the poem and the blanket the poem made her cry so you should have seen all of us ladys crying like baby's it was funny thank you once again...sylvia:clap

Archived