Seeking Supply Company

Does anyone know of a supply company that either sell wholesale or retail doll eyes preferably 9mm doll eyes with metal or plastic backings (used in making amigurumi dolls)? Sunshine Crafts sells the doll eyes I use but they only have black and brown eyes. I was looking for other colors in large quantity. Thanks in advance. :cheer

I get mine from Harvey's Hobby Hut. Craft Eyes Packaged and Bulk Their prices are great, they ship fast and their shipping rates are very low. I buy the safety eyes from them, the kind that have the back that snaps on and won't come off. The first time I bought from them, I made an order, and then later that day I decided I wanted to add to it, knowing I was going to have to pay for two separate shipments. I not only got an email, I got a PHONE CALL from Harvey's, telling me that they had cancelled my one order and had added the stuff from the second order to the first order so that I would only have to pay one shipping fee, and they refunded the second shipping fee to my debit card. Yes, I am a BIG fan of Harvey's! :yes

Archived