Margaret Hubert's new book

magiccrochetfan

Has anybody seen Margaret Hubert's new book, Complete Photo Guide to Crochet? Margaret blogged about it here http://margaretshooksandneedles.blogspot.com/2009/10/complete-photo-guides.html

(the knitting book sounds good too!)

The range of topics sounds really good to me and I'm looking forward to seeing it. I probably should just go ahead and order it on Amazon, but I do like to see books in person before I invest my money :lol Just wondering what you think of it, if you've seen it? :book

I saw it on lionbrand I'm waiting for it to come out she's also doing one on knitting,too. I wouldn't mind the book I saw an excerpt for it on lionbrand and now I want it the stitches are done up close. They also interviewed her on the lionbrand podcast

• 2 months later...

I just bought this the other day...I has over 200 stitches (also has photos & diagrams for each one.)

I will definitely be using this book alot. It also has a couple of projects.

I have checked it out from the library and I do plan to buy it. I like the combination of nice big clear photos, stitch diagrams, and written patterns. the info on special techniques like Bruges is nice. the section on Tunisian gives a lot of info. and I really like the section on freeform, it gives some really concrete ideas to get started.

I'm looking forward to the knitting book too.

Archived