questions about digital crochet world sub

I want to get a digital subscription to crochet world, I'm wondering if anyone on here has one. As I understand it, it's for one year and you have access to two previous years of patterns. What happens at the end of the year? do you lose all privileges or can you still access the patterns of the year you were subscribed to? So would I have to print out what I like in order to not lose them? It's so tempting to be able to have the patterns on the computer and just sit here and crochet! thanks for any help............

I don't know about Crochet World, but I have a digital subscription to Crochet! My year isn't up yet, but the current and past issues are all in PDF format, so you can download them to your computer and save them. Don't forget to back up your computer regularly so you don't lose your info. :)

I have a digital subscription. You do have access to 2 years issues. If you download the issue and save it to your hard drive, then you will have it available after your subscription expires. Otherwise, once your subscription has expired, you will no longer have access to them.

I have a digital subscription. You do have access to 2 years issues. If you download the issue and save it to your hard drive, then you will have it available after your subscription expires. Otherwise, once your subscription has expired, you will no longer have access to them.

Yes, it's like Cremecycle states above. Also, you get access to special online patterns and can download them too. And there are LOTS of them. Be sure to save them though. It's really a great thing (in my opinion). :yes

Thank you everyone! This is what I wanted to hear!! I really want the subscription, but don't want to feel guilty if I don't us it all during the year:) Thanks, I knew I could get some encouraging here! :)

Archived