Anyone do this?

I like the booklight and use mine all the time. I also love the lighted hooks. The DH acts like he doesn't know me sometimes as I have been known to take the lighted hooks to the movie theater and crochet during a movie that he is into but I don't really care for. I figure he goes to my "chick flicks" with me so I go to his type movies too. The only difference is I crochet during his movies. He just sits and suffers quietly through mine.

I would never have thought of using a BOOKLIGHT. Great idea! My dh works nights but this would be great in the car on night trips. I have a lite up hook but it gives me a migraine so I don't use it much. It's too florescent.

Darn, I'm a bad wife. I just close the bedroom door, go to another room and turn on all the lights I want and the tv too!! Then I go the kitchen, get a snack, something to drink, crochet until I'm sleepy, then go the bed. I think I'm a really bad wife!!!:devil

Maybe we can form a club!!! I do the same thing.......only I usually fall asleep on the couch........:think

Archived