November Shawl - FINALLY!!

I agree that the most fun is waiting to see the person's reaction to the package. As I just told bgs, her picture of her stanging ther smiling made my month and made it work making and giving the bags.

Now to start lurking:lurk to see who gets this beautiful shawl.

tnkycrochetnut is right, it seems that we are forever lurking to see who the lucky person is, but that is what makes this place so much fun.:hook

Absolutely! The lurking is the fun part! And I have become so much better at lurking lately, what with all the goodies flying around! :lol If there was an award for it, I'd have to say that I should be nominated for "Most Improved Lurker". :rofl

The more I think about it, this time of year is fun anyway what with everyone being in the holiday spirit and gifts making their way around because that's what people do at this time of year. But sending things out randomly each month brings a little bit of that holiday spirit to every month, all year 'round! So it makes it feel kind of like it's always a holiday season! :yay

How lovely! And that is exactly what it's like - snow in the pines! Some lucky lady will have the priveledge of wearing your wonderful work wrapped round her after the big holiday and reflect on all she is thankful for too!!!

Archived