What would you do with....

I have a tp cover that sits on the back of the tank.

We have a pedestal sink in the bathroom and so have always kept extra rolls in a cupboard built into the wall above the toilet. All of us are fairly tall so usually relegated it to the top shelf-handy until someone shorter like my SIL needs to reach it-she had to use the plunger handle to knock a roll down...oops...LOL

Made sure to keep a tp cover in there after that-and moved the extra rolls to the bottom shelf, too :)

LOL!!! That sounds like something that would happen in my house! Our bathroom is very small and has NO storage space at all. No cabinets or closets, the only thing is the medicine chest and 2 small glass shelves WAY up over the toilet. So our package of TP is in the small closet in the hall!! That's an awful long way to go for the "emergency roll". Also, our TP often got wet on the holder because it's right up against the shower curtain. So since we have no other place to move the holder to my solution was a "TP raincoat". I made a TP cover out of plarn, left a small hole in the ends to be able to stick the roll holder through and left a slit in the side to feed the paper through. The holder needs to be larger than the roll of TP to allow the TP to roll off when you pull it from the slit. Problem solved!!!! :cheer

We only have a half bathroom upstairs (full bathroom in the basement) and the only storage in the bathroom is a tiny shelf that hold our toothbrushes, toothpaste and hand soap (pedestal sink). All of our extra TP is in a cupboard in the kitchen. We have to keep the toilet paper on the shelf too because if we leave it on the dispenser on the wall my son likes to go in the bathroom and put the end of the TP in toilet and flush to see if it will unravel the whole roll and suck it down :sigh kids

The TP covers come in handy for hiding the TP from him so that he can't do that. I have also made one that looks like a roll of sushi and found a round gift box that was a perfect fit and my brother uses it to store extra change, according to him it is much better than a piggy bank because no one knows what it is :lol

I think the TP covers are cute and a great way to add a little decoration to something so plain and ordinary as an extra roll of TP =)

However, I am really commenting on this thread because every time I read the subject I get "What would you do...ohhh...ohhhh for a Klondyke bar" stuck in my head. Thanks!!! LOL

Archived