I am Confuzzled

ChayaSar

Question

Hey there! I figure this is the place to go.....I saw this on show and tell, and a lot of people were saying that they'd made this outfit with this pattern

I don't understand what it means in rows 2-4 where it says "corner"...do I croceht in the corner, iggy the corner.....I am just not sure.

PLease someone clear this up for me, so I cna make this for my little girl....who will be born anytime now.....

10 answers to this question

I guess once I've made it once I'll understand batter, or maybe it's that I am just too tired to be doing this right now.

Where do I sl st to to fasten off the pink,,,,what I mean is are the 2 ends now connected and I have a circle and am workling in rnds....or is it still supposed to be rows....

And I don't get what "same shell" it's talking about to start the white.....I get the shells are made in the ch1 spaces of the other shells, just don't know where I'm starting, I feel really dumb right now...please help

I am now at the part where I'm making the ties for the back of it, the dress itself is done now except the ties =)....I'm so proud of it, it's so pretty

Archived