200 Crochet tips vs. Crochet Answer Book

norwinmom

I was on Amazon.com and found a book called 200 Crochet tips and was interested in buying it. But I all ready have the Crochet Answer Book by Eddie Eckman. Just wondering if anyone has both, and is it worth having both, or is it just the same info in both books. If anyone has both, which is the better book?

I've checked out both from the local library and prefer the 200 Tip one. The library is awesome for reviewing books before you buy. I really like Visually Teach Yourself Crocheting and Special Techniques and Stitchs in Crochet as well. Also, Overstock.com has great book pricing and they have that awesome 2.95 shipping no matter how big your order is.

I have both. I keep the "Crochet Answer Book" in a basket by the chair where I sit and do most of my crocheting. The "200 Tips" I keep on my bookshelf nearby. But I just pulled it to compare it with the "Answer Book" and I must admit I really do like all of the pictures/visual aids provided in the "200 Tips." There are drawings/diagrams in the "Answer Book" but I really like the actual pictures a little better. Hmmm, in trying to answer your question I have now decided to keep both of them in my basket. I suggest getting both if you can get them at a real good buy. Wishing you many more hours of happy :crocheting.

But I just pulled it to compare it with the "Answer Book" and I must admit I really do like all of the pictures/visual aids provided in the "200 Tips." There are drawings/diagrams in the "Answer Book" but I really like the actual pictures a little better. Hmmm, in trying to answer your question I have now decided to keep both of them in my basket. I suggest getting both if you can get them at a real good buy. Wishing you many more hours of happy :crocheting.

I noticed that the 200 tips had actual pictures and like that idea. Hmmm, will have to put on my Christmas list I gave my dh who thinks I'm addicted to yarn. :hook

Archived