cindy Kamps?

I think bubblefizz must mean ID windowworkshops and the store Celebrity Crochet and Crafts (this after running a search for seller name Cindy Kamps and getting someone that couldn't be the right person). I don't think I've ever bought anything from her, but it does look like she has 900 happy customers in her feedback!

I have a few of her patterns .. they are very nice in the pictures but I can't see to follow them either .. dingy me keeps buying from her .. i am determine to finish one of her patterns but don'tknow when and which one :think

well for me i need help ... i like when you write the pattern down and at the end of a row you know how many stitches your suppose to have .. when i try i don't feel comfortable with it .. so i just rip it out ... and put it away .. maybe one day i will bring it back out ... :think

Hi all from Cindy Kamps,

I stumbled onto this site while checking out the search terms on our website.

Please don't be shy about asking for help! I offer phone and/or email support for those needing help with my patterns. And thanks to the wonders of unlimited long distance (USA)...the call is on me!

After all....word of mouth is the most powerful tool we have going for us...or against us.

Thank You............Cindy

Wow ... Thanks Cindy for the extended hand in helping .. i have a whole bunch of your patterns that i have boughten on ebay .. haven't done one yet but it's my mission to complete one .. I think once i do one i can do them all ... :D

• 1 year later...

Hi, I have purchased several of her patterns and love them!

Here is my variations of her Bohemian Babe pattern that I made for my grand daughter, Miss Tay and me.

:cheer

NanaandTaytopsweb.jpg

I will say that I at times get so excited I want to rush through......but, once you do one, it's the easiest to repeat. My nieces and my daughters love her stuff! :)

Thanks, Cindy! :clap

I have bought several of her patterns.

I had some MAJOR questions for her.

She answered everyone quickly.

I finished up one of her big stitch jackets... then my sister stole it. :(

I wouldnt hesisitate to purchase from her again.

Archived