WOW WOW WOW I didnt win, BUTTTTTTTTTT

So our DEAR friend Jimbo had a WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL Hook give a way for International Crochet Day, and I didn't win, but its okay...........cause he has more up for auction!! Two beauties, rake a lookie at his blog here http://jimbosfrontporch.blogspot.com/

now I KNOW alot of you cant afford to go "big" listen, here is how I, ME, MYSELF, and I, figure this, okay, look how much a person spends on yarn, for ONE project, well you could spend what it takes to buy yarn for ONE afghan and buy a hook to make MANY afghans, and man oh man, there is NOTHING like crocheting with a JIMBO hook, it glides slides, my hands will NEVER touch a aluminum hook AGAIN, NEVER..k, well I just wanted you all to know I LOST the free hook...lol..but I will try for one of the auction hooks, they are so prerdy as Jimbo would say...lol..anyways if you have never checked out his blog, it is worth gandering around, he is a very interesting fella and a great story teller too, be sure and go back and read his stories, and dont forget his dedication to FARA his charity that we here at the Ville are helping with by using the traveling hook.

K have fun gandering ladies

HUGS

JoAnn

Hello JoAnne:

Sorry you missed the hook... I'm so happy to see you posting here.. I pray you still doing well and that you are crocheting lots with Jimbo's hooks ..

Thanks for posting about Jimbo's auctions i know i cant afford to bid on any no time too soon, but its always nice to see what he has created next.

hugs

Archived