Crochet World Fall 2009 issue

marycat

:sigh I don't have a store that carries those magazines. I have subscription but can't get the "special" editions

If it helps, the special Christmas edition is available at e-patternscentral.com as a download. I also have a subscription, but it doesn't come with the regular subscription and downloaded it from there.

• 2 weeks later...

I called Crochet World 3 weeks ago, as I found the Fall Issue at a local grocery store. I didn't want to purchase it, since I have a subscription. The person who answered my call, advised that I would receive a copy of all issues by mail with my subscription. Well, yesterday, I decided to return to that store and buy a copy. I figured that if I received one in the mail, that I could give a copy to a friend. This morning I called again to Crochet WOrld, and they advised that the Fall Issue is not included in the subscription. Only the "bi-monthly" issues are. So...ladies...find a store who has a copy left of the fall magazine. I found a store with them, and they only had 3 copies left. I also found the Fall issue for Crochet, and a special Issue for Crochet Today! I told the gal on the phone this morning, that there should have been a note on the cover that this was not part of subscriptions, or something mailed out asking us if we wanted to purchase this extra issue. I love my crochet magazines! Looking forward to reading them all.

Archived