Bainbridge yarn store on e-bay?

Does anyone know what happened to this seller on e-bay? I placed an order on the 10th of July and my payment was sent and I haven't heard a word that it has been shipped, nor does she answer my e-mails. Now it says the store doesn't exist anymore.

I hope nothing is wrong. I just would like threads I ordered or to know why I can't get an answer.

Marcia

Marcia, if you paid through Paypal, you might want go go ahead and open a dispute/claim or whatever is it's called. Just to go on record that you haven't received your goods yet and you're not getting any return communication from the seller.

If everything ends up working out okay, I think you can close the dispute without it having any negative effect on the seller.

Marcia, if you paid through Paypal, you might want go go ahead and open a dispute/claim or whatever is it's called. Just to go on record that you haven't received your goods yet and you're not getting any return communication from the seller.

If everything ends up working out okay, I think you can close the dispute without it having any negative effect on the seller.

Exactly. I have had the same thing happen to me in the past with jewelry that I bought. It was more than two weeks and it didn't arrive, and continued attempts to contact the seller were unsuccessful. I notified PayPal and opened a dispute, and PayPal paid me back the $75 that I had paid for the jewelry and shipping because they were never able to get any proof that anything had been shipped or received.

I think you have to open your dispute before 30 days has gone by, though, so I would contact them today just to be sure you don't miss a deadline, and only because the store is said to not exist at this point. I'd be afraid that they were a hit and run seller, they got their money from people and now they're gone.

I guess maybe I will do that. They were selling for a long time and I ordered from her before and got my threads. She had alot listed the last few weeks so I kept thinking I would receive mine.

Thanks for the advise.

Marcia

Archived