PATTERN CORRECTIONS Dot's Little Ditty Bag

bythehook

Thanks to Teresa, aka Yarnlover66, for reporting the errors I made in Dot's Little Ditty Bag. I left out part of round 23 and had instructions there that should have been a new round. I added the missing information, made a new round 24, and changed the old round 24 to round 25.

If you've printed out the pattern, please make note of the corrections, or reprint it. For those of you who've already made this bag, I don't think the error will be noticable on your finished project.

I am so sorry for the inconvenience. I really do try not to make errors. :embar

Thank you again, Teresa, I really appreciate you letting me know about the error. :hug

You know, I didn't even think about it, just DID them that way because it seemed right ... so my bags are fine. I have a bad habit of reading the first part of a step and kinda winging (for lack of a better word) the rest of a row when it seems obvious.

Thanks for the fix, Dot! :hug

I was hoping that's what would happen. :heehee

You know, I didn't even think about it, just DID them that way because it seemed right ... so my bags are fine. I have a bad habit of reading the first part of a step and kinda winging (for lack of a better word) the rest of a row when it seems obvious.

Thanks for the fix, Dot! :hug

Archived