anyone made any projects from Fabulous flirty crochet?

cherrypicker

I have this book, managed to pick it up for only 99p in a charity shop, and I was wondering if anyone has made any of the projects from it? the see though tops are not my cup of tea ( hubs instantly asked me if I was making one! lol) far to lacy and I am on the larger size....I quite like the look of some of the other patterns but would like to know if the patterns are easy to follow ect. I do consider myself intermedeate to advanced....so looking forward to some feed back! :) thanks in advance. :hook

I've only done the Flower Hat and the Textured Cloche Hat but I always have to change any hat patterns around to fit the way I like them, but I did find the instructions easy to follow. I also am an intermediate to advanced crocheter so you should have no problems also.

Have fun!!!!!

LI Roe

Thanks, I really like the look of some of the more sensible sweaters ( not the lacy see though ones much to my hubs annoyance! lol ) the belt looks nice too but they want a bullion stitch with 10 yarn overs! I wonder if I can adapt it with a rice stitch of a more doable 5 yo's!!

Archived