crochet courses?

crochet.sandie

Quite by accident I stumbled upon this web site: http://www.emagister.net/index.cfm

I am not entirely certain what the site is, but it appears to be geared towards Spanish speaking people. I seem to recall some of you at Crochetville speak Spanish so perhaps you are familiar with the site?

They are offering free courses that a person enrolls in. Among those, I was surprised to find my own site, Crochet Cabana, listed. I wasn't sure if it was actually my site until I registered and "enrolled". It was indeed mine, as my error message came up. It is a personalized message so I know it was mine.

I did a search for "crochet" and recognized these sites:

Carol Ventura's Tapestry crochet a Spiral Basket

Chez Crochet

Bella Online

Designs by J.A.M.I.

Does anyone know what this is about? Shouldn't they be getting permission before offering my web site as one of their courses. Technically, it appears to be a link, and they are not charging anything, but they don't say they are giving a list of links. They say it is a course and you can choose which courses you want to enroll in. And you have to register to get the link.

I'm perplexed and wondering if I should be concerned. Any insight would be appreciated.

i dunno... i speak spanish... but the site isn't really clear... did you see the rules on the bottom? lol. funny. but sorry i just can't give you m,ore info.

have you tried getting in contact with them? the rest of the site is in english, though. your website did get good rating though, lol.

I think it´s a dirty way to get emails for spam. Cause they don´t really offer courses.. they just function as google (pretty much) so they just do some searching .. why do you have to register for that then? so they can have your email!

I bet you´ll get more spam next week... :(

Archived