the fix for redheart.com and more sites

grannyzkraftz

I just posted this as a reply to the question about redheart.com i thought id put it here as a new thread that may not read the other thread this does work dont be afraid to do it

ok here goes i have had to do this a few times with other sites ok dont be scared it works and you just set it back when done I just did it in the redheart.com site and it worked and will work for other sites that have a portion cut off on the side left or right sometiemes both sides

go to my computer then to appearance and themes then go to display in display go to settings youll see some colored boxes and it shows 32 bit etc go to the left side where there is a bar it says less more and will have the numbers 800 x 600 pixles slide the bar it will go to 1024 x 768 click on that and click apply dont get scared your screen will go black for a second then a it comes back everything is smaller and it will ask do you want to change this yes no hit yes and then go into the web site everything is smaller but its all there when done just go back to display and change it back to 800 x 600 pixels and again hit apply black screen and the yes no box hit yes all done as i said it does work and ive had to do it i have grand daugters with webkinz their site does the same thing on my settings the reason why some dont have the trouble is because their pixels are already small this will help and dont be scared to do it pm me if you need help

Archived