Testers found for amigurumi designing spreadsheet

Wiste

I've created a spreadsheet that will convert row stitch counts in to instructions for making basic amigurumi shapes of up to 30 rounds. I'd like to post it on my blog for free but first it needs to be tested. I would like testers who are familiar with amigurumi design basics (crocheting in the round, increasing and decreasing). I would like general feedback on the layout, wording, and usability of the document as well as testing to ensure the formulas are correct. I'm looking for at least one tester for Open Office Calc and one for Microsoft Office Excel.

Testers would be expected to:

1. Spend 30-60 minutes playing around with adding row stitch counts from known working instructions and verifying that the generated instructions are correct.
  2. If a bug is found, save the spreadsheet and email it to me.
  3. When finished, send any comments/feedback etc. also by email.
  4. Return results within three days of receiving the download link.

If interested, please PM with which version of the spreadsheet you can test (open office or MS office). I will send a link to the document for download and and email address to send results.

Thanks!

----

This is tested. Big thanks to my lovely volunteer and I'll post once I get this up on my blog.

Archived