Testers Found, Ninja the Dust Mite

crochetsal

Thank you to those who volunteered to test for me!

I had to name him Ninja. My 11yo told me to!

Ninja is made holding worsted weight yarn and novelty yarn together (I used Fun Fur as the novelty yarn) and measures app. 4" tall x 8" wide using an H hook.

He has 5 points at the top of his head, the dark colours make this hard to see, and his hands each have 3 fingers...again, hard to see.

You will need a small amount of worsted weight yarn, novelty yarn, and can use safety eyes, buttons, google eyes, or if you're making for a young child, simply embroider the eyes on. You will also need polyester stuffing (or stuffing of your choice) and a large eyed needle for sewing.

This is quick to make up, I need testers to be done in 1 week and get back to me with any errors, typos, etc in the pattern. Pictures are NOT a necessity, I just want to make sure the pattern is clear and correct! If you would like to post a pic on Crochetville, that is okay, just be sure to keep the size within Crochetville's limits.

ninjadust.jpg

If you're interested and can be finished in 1 week, please PM me with your email address. I will choose testers and email the PDF out this afternoon to those chosen.

Sally

Archived