2-3 Testers Needed, Felted Coaster and Dish set

crochetsal

Once I tried felting, I loved it! And loved trying out stitches to add a bit of texture.

I'm looking for 2-3 testers to test my felted coaster and candy dish set. You would need 1-2 colours of worsted weight 100% wool (NOT superwash, this will not felt). The set can be made in 1 colour, or as I've done with a contrasting colour. The bowl is made with two strands held together. 1 skein of each colour is more than enough yarn, would probably do 2 sets.

I would like testers to be finished within 1 week, these are fast and easy to make up, so it shouldn't be a problem. Testers must get back to me with any typos, errors, wrong stitch counts, etc. Pictures are not a necessity, I just want to make sure the pattern is clear, but you are free to post them on Crochetville when finished if you would like to. (Please follow Crochetville's picture size limit)

HMMFT-feltedcoasters.jpg

If you are interested, and can be done in this time frame, please PM me with your email address. I will choose and send out the pattern to those chosen this afternoon.

Sally

Archived