Testers Found- Thanks!!!

CroJulee

NOTE: If you have any questions please feel free to pm me.

I don't have any pictures to show yet but I can tell you my latest design is probably the BEST item I've EVER designed. It's very elegant and comfy. That's all I can say. I'm kinda wanting to keep my designs top secret until one or all of them get published.

Hi all,

Ok, this is a weird request.

I'm needing a few testers that would be willing to test an array of items as they are designed and written up. The items will be anywhere from Wrist warmers to shawls and maybe an afghan.

Please only respond if you're an experienced crocheter and if you have experience testing patterns. I would also like a tester for my larger items (shawl, afghan) so if someone is interested in that please let me know.

I will need a pattern tested every 1-3 weeks for a while.

The reason why there will only be a pattern every 1-3 weeks is this:

I plan on designing and writting up a pattern every 1-3 weeks. I already have 1 design, just gotta get the pattern written up.

Anyways, After I have all of my designs done and tested I plan on submitting them for a book. A bit lofty I know, but I know it can be done. I'll just have to be persistant and I'll have to learn alot. I'm ready though and I'm so excited. I know that I have a place in the world of designing.

Ok, now I'm done blabbering on.

Just pm me if you're interested.

Once I choose my testers I'll give some ideas of the designs they'll be testing.

Julee

Archived