Need help with felting please

Chinascreen

Hello everyone,

Even though I joined in November I have not sent out any questions or anything so I am not sure I am doing this right or in the right place. I am really needing some help with a pet bed that I made. My fur babies are so sweet and they use the bet all the time even though it didn't work out right they still love it. The crocheting is right and the felting part is right, but it didn't shrink any. I can probably fit at least three of my cats on this same bed and its not suppose to be like that. Even the dog likes to lay on it but I know its wrong. I followed the pattern, used felting yarn and as mentioned it did felt just didn't shrink. Can someone tell me what I did wrong please? It's way too big....:eek EEK!

Thanks so much.

Chinascreen

Hey there, Thanks so much. I tried it again and it shrunk this time. I put it on HOT the first time but on EXTRA HOT this time and it did the trick. Thanks again.

Deborah

Me too but especially my cats are happy now and I will hopefully find some time to make each one of them there own bed. Yea right, extra time around Christmas to make another one right! I am so busy now. Don't know where I think I will find the extra time. :think Trying to make other Christmas presents and all the other things one has to do around Christmas time.

What are you working on?

Deborah

Archived