Ravelry

I got excepted to revelry about 4 months or so ago and I'm still don't know how to navigate the site. Can someone please hold my hand and help me? I know once I figure it out the site is going to rule and totally blow me away.

Just log on to Ravelry and click on the "Help" link at the top of the page. That will take you to a page with links to lots of other pages that explain how things work over there.

It's probably going to be best to get in-depth help with figuring out Ravelry directly on their website. :)

Hear! Hear. I too got my invitation to join Ravelry a couple of weeks ago and I'm still hunting and pecking my way through the site. They have a Help group and they are very friendly and willing to assist. Only I can't tell you where to find it since I don't know from memory where/how to find it. I look at it every day and learn a little more that way. Good luck.

Ravelry totally rocks my socks! I love all the groups I've joined and people I've met since becoming a raveler. if you are still having troubles after reading the help tabs let me know and I'll see if I can be of any assistance.

Archived