Help!

I'm making a dog coat. It's currently looking like an "L" shape, but now I'm stuck! Can someone tell me what this means? What do I do?

With WS facing, join MC with sl st to row 7 in sc where marker was placed for centre shaping. There will be 3 sc left un-worked between left leg shaping and centre section.

There is a rs and a ws to pieces. Usually, when you start your ch and then do the stitches into the chs, that first row is your rs. When you turn and go back another row- that would be your ws. The pattern normally states which is which.

At some point, you were to mark where the center was. When you join your mc to row 7, (make sure you're attaching to your ws), you will work your stitches until you get to the center and then you'll un-work in between where it's marked and where your left shaping is.

I don't think I'm being much more help to you, but if it's a free pattern and/or you can give a link to it, maybe I can help figure it out better with more specifics. OR maybe, it will just hit you and it will click if you take a break for a day or two. Sometimes breaks work for me.

Hopefully you'll figure it out.:hug

Archived