What Cal to join? Help me figure this out...

Okay so I want to join a Cal, but I have no idea which one! I've been looking over it for days! :think

I'm currently tearing apart my afghan, because I mucked it right up, and re-crocheting what I'm tearing apart. Did I confuse you yet? I have no idea how many rows I'm going to do and I can't do a row a day because of my wrists.

I have no idea where I'd fit in! But I could really use the encouragement on this one. Any suggestions?

Sore

:lol :lol :lol Well, the CAL's can be a lot of fun.

There's plenty of afghan work going on over there. If you want some help with yours, join one that seems closest. Or frog it all and start something new along with a CAL this time.

Of course, there's numerous other CAL projects, and did you notice, you can join Up in the Sky CAL to catch up any kind of works you already have in progress? You might prefer that.

No matter what, you can work at your own pace, and don't worry that you're not doing a row a day. It's not a competition. It's fun and companionship.

I'm so glad you joined a CAL. I think you'll have a blast!

PS ~

I've been to Thunder Bay. I'll bet most people don't know where it is!

Actually I joined two! :D The monotonous project one and the Calorimetry one too!

Hehe Real Deal, I would lay money on most people not having a clue! :lol I'm actually from a small town called Fort Frances, know where that is? :P

Sore

Archived