Looking for Crochet Patterns for Gorgeous Infant Girl Dresses??

loopy1

I don't know if this is the right spot for this post but I had an excellent experience with one of our advertisers, Shifio's Dream Patterns. She also has patterns for boy outfits, blankets, hats, doll outfits...crochet and knit. The majority are for size 0-3 mos but I saw one or two for 3-6 mos.

She has one free pattern for an infant girl dress, size 0-3 mos, and it is absolutely gorgeous! You can spend a little extra (a very little extra) and get the patterns for ballet shoes, a sun bonnet and a doll to complete the ensemble.

Anyway, I'm off the subject here. I emailed questions to Shifio's because of the UK terms and she has been so helpful and personable. In looking over her site, her designs are gorgeous and priced so reasonable! Plus you can get pdf versions and avoid mailing costs...a big plus in my book.

So, if you're in the market for designs for infant girls and/or any of the above, I highly recommend Shifio's Dream Patterns. They are dreamy and the owner is super helpful!

:hug

I have had the same experience with her and her daughter. They answer emails really quickly and are soooo pleasant and helpful!!

I have almost all of her patterns on my wishlist here - need to update it to include her new ones!!

you are right, her things are so breath taking!!! I am hoping if I ever get the chance to make something of hers that it comes out even half as good it will still be pretty!!

I love her patterns, I have 19 of them and want more, I am working on one right now, her patterns are gorgeous and easy to follow. I hope to finish by the weekend or early next week.

Archived