Craft Show Pictures

Just wondering if anyone has any pictures of how they set their stuff up in their booth at a craft show. I have a craft show coming up beginning of september for our Jesse James Days, and would really like some ideas or see some pics of your boothes!

Thanks!

I haven't done a craft fair in years, and when I did it was tole painted items. I love craft fairs and will tell you what I love to see -- things hanging. It is so much more professional than just piles on a table.

Just wondering if anyone has any pictures of how they set their stuff up in their booth at a craft show. I have a craft show coming up beginning of september for our Jesse James Days, and would really like some ideas or see some pics of your boothes!

Thanks!

Hi!

I only do a craft show every few years..........my personal experience is that people just don't want to pay anything for your hours of handiwork (A frequently overheard comment; "I can get something like this at Walmart for $5.00".........Don't you just LOVE it???). I do have good luck with a volume of "affordable" items; e.g. hair scrunchies - I display those on vertical paper towel holders and pile them up in colorful baskets; flower and other appliques (with pin backs or alligator clips for hair accessories)- I clip those on to my business cards; Scarves and little handbags - I display those on coat racks.

I also have a beautiful wrought iron french mannequin (headless) - I always display a very special "signature" piece on that. For other items I cover long tables with colorful cloth, then use shoe boxes at different heights (which I cover with an additional cloth) to display my wares - the varying heights creates more visual interest - it's much better than just laying things out flat on a table.

Finally, I use clear plastic picture frames and type up a price list on cute paper and display that as well.........

Hope this helps! Good luck!

Juli from Texas

Archived