afghan by another name??

still just as cozy?? :lol

I wonder why they rename the afghans. I have had this happen to at least 2 of the ghans i have made. I made one from Afghans for all seasons 4 misplaced my book sadly. :( upset because I really liked the ghan i did. Well i was at hobby lobby the other day and they had the ghan in a little booklet. only with a different name. confuses me to no end.

i think they do it to make you buy the pattern again - if you liked it the first time maybe you'll like it again?????

what bothers me is finding the same pattern in every "New" book

i have having to buy patterns i already have in order to get the one i really want!

i think they do it to make you buy the pattern again - if you liked it the first time maybe you'll like it again?????

what bothers me is finding the same pattern in every "New" book

i have having to buy patterns i already have in order to get the one i really want!

I once bought a booklet with an afghan that I really liked. Subsequently misplaced the book went searching on the web because I know some people don't pay attention to copyright. only to find it listed for free on the bernat site. :no i was sooo mad well for a second then just happy to have the pattern again. lol

Archived