Pooh and care bears :D

Yay, i have Pooh, eyeore, piglet, tiger thread crochet patterns and carebear patterns coming

whoooooo hooooooo now i just have to buy the thread i need to make them all..

Yay, i have Pooh, eyeore, piglet, tiger thread crochet patterns and carebear patterns coming

Congrats to you. Can't wait to see them when you make them. :)

the Care Bears book tells you what colors and brand you need to match the models thePooh one does not...the reason I have not managed to make pooh yet...I can't match colors and nothing looks right. Please once you make Pooh and his buddies could you list what thjread you used? I am dying to make them just afraid to make a color error. The care bears are really fun...you are alos going to need embroidery floss. Good luck and let us see the finishe product in show and tell toys

the Care Bears book tells you what colors and brand you need to match the models thePooh one does not...the reason I have not managed to make pooh yet...I can't match colors and nothing looks right. Please once you make Pooh and his buddies could you list what thjread you used? I am dying to make them just afraid to make a color error. The care bears are really fun...you are alos going to need embroidery floss. Good luck and let us see the finishe product in show and tell toys

Hi chrissy,

the pooh bead book i have is by leisure arts.. its all in #10 thread, inlcuding the embroidery detail.. no embroidery floss needed.. but there is a colour page with big dots of each colour needed to match thread against.. im going to see what i can match tomorrow.. i might even have to chat to the lincraft manager about what she can order in for me..

i will definately list the thread i match to the patterns.

Archived