Athens, Alabama!!

Hi everyone! I wanted to let you know that about every Monday (or every other Monday) I meet a friend of mine at Starbucks to crochet and share stories, and all that fun stuff. I'd love to have some more people come! There's a big comfy couch, and a couple big chairs and a table that we sort of claim as ours. :) It's a lot of fun! I can give you the details if anyone is interested. Also, let us know first before you go, so we can tell you what time, where exactly, and make sure we're meeting that week! We will sometimes meet on Tuesdays too, and I'm a SAHM, so I'm available a lot of days during the day, as long as I can get a baby sitter (he's 2).

Victoria:manyheart

• 3 weeks later...

Everyone in the Athens area: Don't forget about the Yarn Swatch Party taking place at Yarn Expressions in Huntsville on Sunday, July 13.

It's going to be a lot of fun, you'll get to eat, meet me (I now you're all just super-thrilled about that! :P), and get a goodie bag with lots of yarn samples in it. Cost is $10, and you have to make reservations by Monday, July 7. Click here for all the details!

Archived