visiting las vegas

how many vegas folks are there here?

can you tell me the best places to go for 'oh what a bargain' yarn and things?

also, on a side note - any ideas for free or very very inexpensive things to do and see with an almost 5 year old little girl? figured circus/circus, excalibur and mgm...possibly bellagio fountain. maybe the chocolate factory? someone said bonnie springs - any other ideas would be most appreciated - we will be here til around the middle of july.

we have been to 3 goodwills so far and are probably going to st vincents on tropicana and the salvation army on warm springs today.

thanks in advance ladies (and gents)

I did pick up a skein of TLC in Fusion (pretty raspberry color) for $2 and 10 skeins of various sugar and cream twists for tops for aspen for $1 each on clearance at the michaels on russell/pecos. Want to go back before i go home and get some colors in caron that i cant get at home - hate to pay 3.49 a skein for it when i can get it at walmart for 2.07 but my walmart doesnt carry the raspberry color or the red or some other colors i saw there today. thought of venturing to a few of the other michaels (if i can find them...lol) and maybe a joanns or two.

does anyone know if i will get a 20% off coupon each time i go to the michaels store good for the next week?

Archived