Hedy Hidy Ho Family!

Good morning everyone!! :ghug:manyheart

I know I haven't met any of my promises to alot of you. I am truly, very sorry. Unfortuntely, life has dealt me nothing but sour lemons. Yep, too sour to even make lemonade.

Just a quick update on what has happened. I moved from 1 condo to another in the same building. I was on a 2nd floor. I am now on a 1st floor. Which is so much easier. The downside, the 1st floor was a disaster! Yep! Between cleaning, painting, & my family's stuff, it was just a living nightmare.

Now, I am officially settled in and my landord is one happy camper! Turns out he wanted us to move down here for yrs! We just could not do because our lease on 2nd floor was not up.

Now, for the downside. Yes, we did break our lease upstairs to come down here. Not bad, only 2 months left. Turns out the landlady is not what she appears to be. So she is wants to make trouble. No big deal for me. I will end it AND win the war!

Now, I have to hire an attorney because of her, and accusations made against us with the condo board "per security" (She is a joke!).

The sad thing is, I have only been down here 3 weeks. So, we shall see.

I have squares that I made and promised too, only I don't remember who. If I promised you squares, please, please, PLEASE!! let me know!! I will get them out ASAP!! Just let me know what colors & size. I have no problem doing that.

Again, I am so sorry for not fulfilling my promise to you all. With a little luck (and a winning attitude), I can pick up where I left off.

God bless you and families! You have no idea how much I miss you all. :hook:bow I may not post much. I do want to let you all know that every project looks fantasic!!:clap:cheer Wow!!! Hopefully I can be just as great!!

Big huggs with lottsa luv

Linda

chirpybirdy18

I don't understand, if you moved one floor down in the same building couldn't your lease be transferred? Am I missing something here? I did have oral surgery this morning and I'm not all here yet so maybe I misunderstood. I don't understand why the landlady is acting like that. Good luck to you!

I don't understand, if you moved one floor down in the same building couldn't your lease be transferred? Am I missing something here? I did have oral surgery this morning and I'm not all here yet so maybe I misunderstood. I don't understand why the landlady is acting like that. Good luck to you!

My guess is that since she moved from one condo to another, that the condos are owned by different landlords.

Your right hun. It is 2 different owners. The one now is great. The other one, well, we all know where greed will get you. She will get hers. It may take time, but, she will. I am a firm believer in karma.

Otherwise, so far so good here. Just trying to catchup on past projects.

Take care and God bless

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I have wonderful news, and bad news.

First the wonderful news. I have the best landord anyone can have!!! My situation is now taken care of thanks to him, and my wonderful friends, who are my neighbors. It turns out the person complaining was not my former landlady. Its actually a woman who lives above us. Thats ok. She will get what she is due.

Now for the bad news. Right now, my mom is in the hospital. The last I heard, she is getting better. Please keep her in your prayers. There is a possibility that this could be the end for her. Or, a miracle will happen.

Thank you all for everything! Hopefully I will be back soon and start posting again.

I cannot thank you all enough for your thoughts and prayers!! My mom pulled thru! Yes she did!! Its a miracle!! I received the good news last night from my dad. She was moved from ICU to a private room. Now, its just a matter of time when she will be released.

Also, I did find out who made the complaints. It turns out its my upstairs neighbor, who I have not a clue who she is. (I don't know personally. Just coming & going). Then, Alex found out the Security woman was fired!! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!! I tell ya, she was trouble. Plus, explained to our landlord what was going on. He is behind us, does not believe the broad, and told the condo board to stop harassing us! Yep!

Now, I can live in peace, and not have to worry anywore. Thank goodness!!

Take care everyone! Again, thank you for all you have done for me. Your all in my prayers. Please keep up the fantastic work! I luv all the new projects!!

Archived