Crochet club in school

At the elementary school my kiddos go to they have a crochet club.

bliss.gif when my oldest told me I was sooo excited. I can't seem to teach her that well ( maybe because I'm her mother lol) but she really started blossoming at her weekly meetings. my son ( who is 7) wants to do it. I told him next year to ask the teacher in charge for a permission slip so he can join. same with my youngest ( who will be in kinder yay for that lol). I just thought it was neat that they have this at their school. And it's a great way to get rid of some of my stash that I have been holding on to for whatever reason. :lol

That is so cool! I remember having home ech in school, but they taught us to sew,and cook. I wish they would have showed us to crochet too! I think its great that your kids want to learn!

Kim

That is a great idea. At the last school my children attended, they had a club called the Un-technology club, where they would knit squares and the computer teacher would sew them together and give the blankets to charity. It was great for her and and warmed your heart to see all of the kiddos trying so hard to learn a craft.

Archived