My projects now have their own blog

yarntotingmama

I did just have a page on my main blog for my projects but it was getting out of hand and I found I like to blab a lot about them which isn't what my blog is actually for so I moved them to their very own blog!

You can find them here:

theyarntotingblog.jpg

Oh, and I love comments so feel free to gab and leave your own crochet blog links! :D

That is wonderful that you got your crocheting on its own blog! Saw that you knit too that is great! my mom left me knitting needles and still trying to get my hands, fingers, brain to work together to get the hang of it.:eekOh I can cast on:yes but there I have it two needles together they just dont seem to work without me.:blush:lol

That is wonderful that you got your crocheting on its own blog! Saw that you knit too that is great! my mom left me knitting needles and still trying to get my hands, fingers, brain to work together to get the hang of it.:eekOh I can cast on:yes but there I have it two needles together they just dont seem to work without me.:blush:lol

I totally felt as if I needed at least a third hand when I first began to knit but you DO get in the swing of it :D Of course, when I learn something new I'm back to feeling like I need that extra hand again.

Archived