Happy Mothers Day to me, I just bought

myself a EdgeryDoo!!!!!! I am so excited I have been wanting one and thought, what the heck, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ME:clap I got the original EdgeryDoo and the 6 and 8" squares!!!! I have about 10 blankets that need to be edged so can't wait to get them:yes........anyone know how long it might take?? :think Where do they come from??:yay I am in OR...:crocheting HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL, DO SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF TODAY:hug:hug

good for you :cheer:cheer

Happy Mother's day!

It's pretty quick. You should have it no later than Wed. They come from the cabagge patch (just kidding)

GA

I am so excited, not sure why I waited so long to order........... it really doesn't matter how long it takes, I am heading for AZ again on Thursday to get my Mom and drive her home, she can't see well enough to drive so will fly back down and get her.....two trips in two weeks... oh well she didn't want to come home when I was there a week ago... so I will go back down this week and get her....then when I get home I can EdgeryDoo!!!!!! Please a little prayer for safe travel....thanks!!!

Archived