Spanish to American English

I have a friend that is needing help.

Her grandma can knit and crochet, but she only speaks spanish. Recently she has moved to the United States to live with the rest of her family. Only thing is she can no llonger knit or crochet patterns. She keeps seeing all these patterns she wants and is unable to make them cause she does not know what all the abbreviations mean. Is there anyone out there that can convert the spanish abbreviations to english for me please. Even the knitting abbreviations. Or is there a spanish to english crochet/ knitting book floating around somewhere that can help?:think

I have a friend that is needing help.

Her grandma can knit and crochet, but she only speaks spanish. Recently she has moved to the United States to live with the rest of her family. Only thing is she can no llonger knit or crochet patterns. She keeps seeing all these patterns she wants and is unable to make them cause she does not know what all the abbreviations mean. Is there anyone out there that can convert the spanish abbreviations to english for me please. Even the knitting abbreviations. Or is there a spanish to english crochet/ knitting book floating around somewhere that can help?:think

Some of the pattern companies publish Spanish language patterns. Check the websites of some of the major pattern companies and see if they have a listing of the Spanish language patterns

maybe she could get someone to chart them for her. if she knows how to read a chart. Also there are plenty of patterns written in spanish, it just takes some searching.

Thanks momo that chart urely will help now I just need help in the knitting department. :hug

Archived