Good Online Yarn Stores that Ship International??

kilikina

Any one know of any good and cheap online yarn stores that ship internationally?? It's hard, if not impossible to get cheap yarn here in the rural

part of the UK I'm in.. just expensive stuff.. :( Plus, I have my American favorites... who doesn't?

I'm recently moved from Florida, and in little North Wales, where I live now, yarn is not easy to come by. I am SUPER blessed to have a little yarn and fabric store in town, but as you can imagine, things are pretty expensive there, (most skeins are about 3.50 GBP - $7.00 USDollars!) and it's actually cheaper with the conversion rate for me to buy in bulk from the US and pay the terribly expensive shipping rates. When I travel to the states, you should see how much yarn I buy at once!!! :D

Funny, too, I thought about putting myself on the Stashbusting CAL, but in reality, if I end up in the negative, I'll be THRILLED!!! :D

Anyway, anyone know of good online yarn stores???

Thanks!!

Christina

The only one I've found so far that ships to the UK is Hobby Lobby's site Crafts Etc (just google it and it will come up). I haven't used them to ship here yet but have purchased yarn from them and had them ship it to my mum in the US and they were very helpful. I think Maggie's Crochet ships here but I've found the yarn prices pretty high. I do have a couple UK sites that I buy yarn from that have pretty good prices if you want them. Just let me know and I can pm them to you.

Archived