Blog help???

rippleaddiction

I'm new to the Blogging world...just have a couple questions I hope someone can help me with...

1. when I sign in on blogger, it tells me I have not confirmed my e-mail, but everytime I have it re-send the confirmation e-mail I never get it.

But I can also access my blog and add new posts???

2. I tried to add a counter...went and copied 2 different html codes from 2 different web sites, pasted them in the html box and it says there's an error???

Any help would be appreciated...here's the link, any other tips would be great. Thanks so much!

http://ripplecrochet.blogspot.com/

hi, depending on what email program you use it is most likely ending up in the bulk/junk folder.

i use statcounter for the counter, very easy to use and to install. try to clear cache and cookies as well on the computer. sometimes when they get too full they try to load up outdated info. need more live help with this stuff...you can contact me on skype: chefhades or msn chefhades@yahoo.ca . used to work for an online company troublshooting issues with people. hope this helps!

oh, then i think that's what the problem is. use the 'customize' link at the top right

choose: add page element

choose: html/javascript

this is where you need to paste the html code into your blog.

let me know if this isn't the solution and what the error code is telling you

Archived