Help!! French Knitting Bee

Hello! I am in need of some help! Hopefully someone has purchased the French Knitting Bee - a cotton reel knitting kit in the shape of a bee with a crochet needle and a pom-pom maker included as found here - http://www.kalahari.net/ART/product.asp?toolbar=none&sku=28153862&format=detail

I bought it here in Europe since the package front was in English thinking that they would include instructions in English.....nope! Just french and flemish! Can anyone send me instructions on how to use this? I have the pom maker figured out, but the cord part has got me stumped! :think

Many Thanks!!

It looks like an Icord maker; see here (scroll just past half way down, there are several). Icord Makers Wish I could find some instructions online for you but I searched & couldn't. If you don't have an i-cord maker, I could copy mine and email them to you.

Here's another view of your's and an updated one. It is an Icord maker!

French Knitter and I do have the French Knitter so will dig up the instructions and if not too long, email them to you, if long, I'll copy and send you the instructions.

Thank you so very much!! I was praying that someone had this little tool! It was very frustrating having it and not being able to use it...although the bee does look cute sittting on my table!

Thank you for taking the time to send me the instructions - my email address is:

kaml [**at**] hotmail [**dot**] com

Many many thanks for your help!!

Archived