Blogger Comments

MomaChet

I am not sure if anyone can help me. But I really dont know who else to ask. So here is the question. I have set up a blog for my family to read while we are in Hawaii. I found some graphics I liked. Here is the thing. I haven't learned yet how to do the coding. So what I have been doing, is going on Blogskins, and using one of those pages. Most of Blogskins skins, they don't have the blogger comments entered into the coding. So, when I have entered the template, I am missing my comments. For my board, I just added a tag board. But for this one, I would like to maintain the comments, to make as easy on my family. Can anyone help me? can you tell me what coding is missing, and where I enter it? Here is the site:

familycheckin.blogspot.com

I am also having difficulty, bringing the falling shells in the background, to the front of the page. Just another question :D . Thanks in advanced!

You will have to go into your Template and look for "comments" and see if there is a "header" . There are lots of places for "comments" in there.

There should be a place to "clear edits" on the templates. Maybe that will bring it back. Iam not 100% sure on that.

Am sure that none of this will help you, but it's a start.

Archived