My First Real Project

Melibean223

I am attempting a scarf I fudged my way through a small gahn a few months back but I think my aunt did more of it than I did since we were having trouble with the pattern and she is one of those I have to do it to understand it so ya see where I am going with that

But now I am starting a harry potter scarf but we are going raven claw movie colors some blue and grey should keep me nice and warm since it is 1000 below in NJ right now lol.

Wish me luck cause I have never crochet in a round before I just went and bought the circular needles i needed and am going to try to start if my daughter would let me. All day long she wants to play by herself the min mommy grabls something to do other than watch her play she has to be all over me oh the joy of 16 months lol.

Good luck on your first real knitting project. I look forward to seeing it. I also want to make an HP scarf (in Gryffendor colors though) - I have actually bought the yarn but have not had time to start the scarf. I need to finish some other project first.

Have fun (with your knitting and your 16 month old -LOL!)

Archived