South Florida (Coral Springs) crochet meeting 5/3/05

crochet mama

Hello all you from South Florida. A couple of crocheters have been getting together for a couple of months now to sit, chat and crochet. :hook We meet at JoAnne Fabrics in the Magnolia Shopping Center.

9569 Westview Drive

Coral Springs, FL 33076-2512

(954) 753-5540

We meet at 7:30PM until the store closes at 9:00PM. They have a back room that we get all to ourselves. We meet the first and third Tuesday of the month. It's a great time.

If you need directions, just let me know.

I am not a coordinator, just an attendee. ;)

Coral Springs??? Man, that's like 45mins from me and then when I come home I have to cross that monster bridge which makes me cry & curse my hubby out. Honestly, I have a serious problem with that bridge. I go like 5 mph over it and straddle the lanes. By the time I'm at the top I'm practically not moving, mostly for fear of falling off and crying too hard. Can ya tell I have a serious problem with heights???? But that bridge is the worst. It not only goes up high....it also curves on an angle plus being high. GRRRRR

:) I'm so sorry you have a problem with the bridge. Are you talking about 595? I can't imagine you are talking about the Sawgrass. But, then again, I don't have a problem with heights. Other people's driving is another story.... :blush

Yes, it's the 595 bridge. That's about the only bridge I have a major issue with. I can do the 7-mile bridge in Marathon with next to no problems (except the middle where it shoots up) and it's 7 miles long (duh, hence the name) and it's over water! But that bridge in Coral Springs is a nightmare for me.

Archived