Having trouble

Ok I'm really new to this kind of group so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I can't see any of the pics people post and also when I try to click on a link to take me to different outside places nothing happens. Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing?

I'm trying guys so if I post in the wrong places or ask really dah questions bare with me lol

:lol

Ok I'm really new to this kind of group so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I can't see any of the pics people post and also when I try to click on a link to take me to different outside places nothing happens. Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing?

I'm trying guys so if I post in the wrong places or ask really dah questions bare with me lol

:lol

Possibly it is your pop-up blocker...Try pressing Ctrl key when you click on the pictures or links...

Hope this helps...I'm not a computer guru by far, but this may solve your problem.

Forgot to say :welcome to the Ville! Also, you might try posting this comment in the "Board Help" thread...more likely that someone with more computer knowledge would read it...

It could also be your security settings. If you use Internet Explorer go to tools, then internet options. You should be able to find it from there. If you have things set to medium or medium hiugh you should be ok.

Archived