Broadway Show "Legally BLonde "on TV// Crochet Granny Square Sweater?

Red67

As I was cooking and waiting for family to arrive on Thanksgiving Day...I put the tv on ..the complete Broadway show for Legally Blonde was on...this was a TREAT since the tickets to this show are so expensive and Broadway is on strike now .....the songs were great

There was one scene with the main star (Elle Woods) and her friend Paulette(she was the gal in the movie that worked in the nail salon)Paulette was wearing a BEAUTIFUl handmade GRANNY Square Long Sweater tried to get a close up of it to see it more clearly but it was very colorful and beautifully done and appeared crochet...... hope its on tv again so I can see it more clearly...

Did anyone else by any chance see it?? :think:think:think:think

I saw it too! It was a wonderful performance and I am glad MTV was airing it. Such talent! The sweater was gorgeous, so colorful.

:manyheartThank you Jessica....I am so happy you saw it......it was such a delight to watch...glad you saw the sweater too!!!

• 9 months later...

I just saw the Broadway musical last week and I can't stop thinking about that granny square coat. I am Googling trying to find a photo of it. If anyone taped the TV show they could get a screencap from it. Funny that my googling took me back here to Crochetville.

I just saw the Broadway musical last week and I can't stop thinking about that granny square coat. I am Googling trying to find a photo of it. If anyone taped the TV show they could get a screencap from it. Funny that my googling took me back here to Crochetville.

I am sooo happy you saw it...it was gorgeous..I didnt get to tape the show that was last thanksgiving hope you can post a pic thanks

:):):):)

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived